- What do you mean, “responsibility”?Question never asked Throughout my career, I have sat at dozens of recruitments, both as the recruiter and as a candidate. I have been introduced to my new jobs and…
- Stay FOCUSED, and seize the power of influenceCOVID-19 and leaders’ freedom to choose Last spring, when the COVID -19 pandemic was unfolding, I was speaking to a leader in an international organization. Let us call him Richard…
- 1+10 leadership lessons from the COVID year“What are you taking away as a leader from all this,” asked Susan, the coach of Valcoach.ch, as the COVID year 2020 was drawing to a close. I thought I…
- Back to (better) normalNothing will be the same in our organizations after the coronavirus pandemic. Not in the coming years, perhaps not in decades. Acknowledging this is our chance for better, more responsible…
- Organizational leadership in the time of pandemicIt begins innocently. You hear about the coronavirus epidemic in Wuhan, and shortly after in the whole of China. But it’s far away, it has nothing to do with your…
- The mass production of tasksA group of internationals visited medical labs in hospitals around a post-war country. It was the beginning of the 21 century, yet they only saw a couple of very old…
Download a simple guide to expanding your Circle of Influence
The FOCUSED method will help you and your teams apply Covey’s circles of influence in your everyday leadership practice.
Download it now to develop self-awareness, reduce anxiety and stress, redirect energy and focus where they are most needed, and grow influence.
Use it with your teams to help them reduce stress and increase focus, build empathy between team members, identify and resolve issues faster, and grow more productive and engaged.
Get in touch so we can help you using it.
The 12-point strategic checklist for leaders and organizations
With the Covid-19 pandemic, our organizations face a crisis of an unknown duration and unprecedented proportions. While acknowledging the uncertainty and unpredictability, you can foster behaviors and mindsets that will help your organization look ahead.
This is why the Responsible Leadership Academy has prepared this special hands-on strategic checklist: 12 tactics that, if applied in your organization, will help you move forward and build up new muscles while going through the crisis.
Download leading questions for the 12-point strategic checklist
To get the right answers, you need to pose the right questions. This is why we have crafted a set of questions for each of the 12 strategies. They make the checklist as practical as possible.
We will help you find specific answers to the questions. This way, we will support you in determining the strategic steps to prepare your organization for its next chapter.
Diversity and inclusion
At the Responsible Leadership Academy, we believe that modern organizations must invest in building a culture of belonging, diversity and inclusiveness. They cannot succeed without flexible, diverse and inclusive teams who work together with trust and mutual respect.
Creating an effective inclusion and diversity framework in your organization is no small effort. But the benefits are well worth it. Check out our presentation to see how we can help you start taking action to create such framework.