Are your teams future-ready?
We are a Global Cooperative of Experts, educators and practitioners helping Organisations Achieve Sustainable Impact.
The Responsible Leadership Academy’s vision is to drive forward a systemic global change where:
- Leadership experts, educators and practitioners stand up together for responsible leadership policies and practice in political, civic and business sectors.
- Organizations and structures in these sectors apply principles of ethical leadership centered around the people and committed to a sustainable purpose.
- People in all organizations and structures are co-creators of their programs and operations and can use their full potential to achieve organizational goals for the common good.
Our diverse experiences have led us to the same conclusion:
The leadership models of the past are not fit to meet today’s challenges. Something needs to change.
The RLA is a diverse network of professionals from around the world.
Our specialists led and supported change in multiple organisations, including IGOs, NGOs and think tanks, media, businesses and startups, international trade and academic institutions. These experiences are backed with our expert’s learning from some of the world’s leading educational institutions, including Oxford and Cambridge Universities and Stanford Business School.
Because of this breadth of knowledge and experience, our experts have a deep understanding that today’s organisations need to change their leadership paradigm.
They need to be able to go beyond their objectives to make a real difference in their environment, and become truly responsive to the needs of all their stakeholders.
Our approach to change
RLA designs and runs evidence-based processes and programs, rooted in modern studies, methodologies and experience of leadership, emotional intelligence and human motivation & engagement, to address your organizational needs.
We tap into your organization’s existing potential and support you in applying practical approaches, rooted and embedded in our core framework of the 7 RLOs – Seven Responsible Leadership Outcomes:
To help your organisation translate change and growth into practical policies, actions and culture, we apply the principle of co-creation throughout all stages of our 3As approach:
Everything we do is geared towards helping your organization use the full potential of all its employees and stakeholders. This will enable them to create quality ideas and outcomes together, and share responsibility for seeing them through, so you can make a sustainable impact in your field.
- What do you mean, “responsibility”?
- Stay FOCUSED, and seize the power of influence
- 1+10 leadership lessons from the COVID year
- Back to (better) normal
Download our latest resource
Leading in times of crisis: a 12-point strategic checklist for leaders and organizations